We at Pro Landscaper want to celebrate projects with a value under £20k that are just as important for the industry’s reputation as their larger counterparts.
The small project BIG IMPACT awards will be held at the renowned FutureScape event on Tuesday 20 November, to celebrate excellence in the complexity and value of the many smaller schemes that are being created throughout the UK.
The awards were officially announced through Pro Landscaper media channels on 1 May 2018. Small project BIG IMPACT heralds the small projects that often go unnoticed at other awards within the landscaping community. The ‘BIG IMPACT’ of each project will be appraised by leading professionals within the garden design and build sectors, judging each project for its quality in construction and design.
Why are the small project BIG IMPACT awards different to other industry events?
– We want to recognise that projects under £20,000 are as important as larger schemes, and sometimes even more of a challenge, making them something that you are proud to have created or built. These types of projects are the backbone of the industry and the ‘bread and butter’ for many landscape companies, which is why it is so crucial that we highlight them.
– Winning your category will allow you to be recognised as an expert within your field by the landscaping industry, not just among your association peers.
– These awards are all about excellence in individual projects and how people within the industry are able to overcome the restrictions of smaller budgets and still create exceptional landscapes.
We have created five categories for the inaugural awards. The entry fee for each category is £95 + VAT however if you were to enter more than one category, subsequent entries would be charged at £75 + VAT.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31 July
Build only project, must have been started and completed by the team, show excellent core skills, lovely finish, great customer feedback, excellent value for money, effective use of products and demonstrate quality and technical ability. The project matches the customer brief and was completed on time and as detailed.
Design and build project, must have been started and completed by the team, show excellent core skills, the design meets the customer’s requirements, lovely finish, great customer feedback, great value for money, good use of products and demonstrate quality and technical ability. The project matches the customer brief and was completed on time and as detailed.
Design only project, the design must have been built, show excellent core design skills matching clients’ brief, following a good structure of communication (client/landscaper), great customer feedback, excellent value for money, effective use of products/plants. The design matches the customer brief and was completed on time and as detailed.
Planting design that has been completed for less than £10,000, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the setting of the garden, client’s requirements, plants working well together, the structure of the planting design, year-round interest.
The plan is to encourage the next generation, smaller companies to engage with the Pro Landscaper brand. We want to take the lead in helping develop their businesses as they become the companies of the future.
HOW TO ENTER
Sign-up with your email address below, to receive your downloadable application forms.
Select, download and SAVE the application form for your chosen category. You may enter one or more categories or projects. Entry fee for your first category is £95 + VAT, and any additional entries are £75 + VAT each.
Complete the application form(s), not forgetting to include any relevant images to enhance your application. Save this all to a safe place.
Send your completed form back to: email@example.com. Upon submission, we will contact you for payment.
PLEASE NOTE that applications will not be valid until full payment has been received.
Already completed your form? Submit your application below!
It’s not only a huge amount of industry recognition and coverage in Pro Landscaper you get from winning a small project, BIG IMPACT award, we have also teamed up with some of the best known and loved suppliers, associations and service providers in the industry to offer you an unbeatable prize package.
Scroll through below to see some of the amazing prizes that you could win. Don’t delay submit your application today!
FREE job posting on Horticulture Careers
Basic PRO2000 Ziplevel
FREE Vectorworks designing training session
FREE Pro Landscaper Subscription
£1000 Trovia spend
£1000 Provender spend
TWO FREE tickets to Pro Landscaper Business Awards
FREE robust Makita radios
FREE Liverate estimate and full training
£1000 Kebur Garden Materials product spend
FREE industry renowned project photography
Basic PRO2000 Ziplevel
TWO FREE tickets to Pro Landscaper Summit and evening at FutureScape
FREE place on APL day business development
FREE website consultation with Adtrak
The rules are simple: Your project must have been completed by June 2018 and total budget must not exceed category limit (£10,000 or £20,000, whichever applicable) and all entries must be submitted by 31 July 2018 for judging. The shortlist will be announced in the September issue of Pro Landscaper and the ceremony will be held at FutureScape on 20 November 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click the button below, to view our terms and conditions for the awards.
The small project BIG IMPACT Awards are off to a flying start with the first set of judges confirmed, and further big industry names still to be announced. Every category will have five judges, each specialising in sectors relevant to the projects they will be judging, including; garden design, build, and horticulture.
The judges confirmed so far are as follows:
Urban Landscape Design
The Outdoor Room
The Garden Company
Marian Boswall Landscape Architects
Rae Wilkinson Garden Design
If you require any further information, please contact us below.
You can also call the office on 01903 777 570 to speak to a member of the team.
– Entries are open from 1 May and the deadline for entry submission is 31 July 2018.
– Please send your entry forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send by post to: Eljays44, 3 Churchill Court, 112 The Street, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3DA
– Your project must have been completed by June 2018
– Be sure to include any photographic evidence to support your award entry
– You can enter more than one category and more than one project per category
– First entry costs £95 + VAT and subsequent entries cost £75 + VAT
– Upon entry submission, you will receive details on how to pay
– Shortlisted projects will be announced in September issue of Pro Landscaper
– The awards ceremony will be held at FutureScape on Tuesday 20 November 2018
– Winners will feature within Pro Landscaper magazine and will receive a winners package