Welcome to our guide to RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 supplement in association with CED Ltd. Our 36-page supplement includes exclusive interviews with RHS Chelsea’s most decorated designer, Sarah Eberle; Jacqui Haskin, marketing director at M&G Investments, now in its eighth year of sponsorship at Chelsea and debut designer Charlotte Harris.
This supplement also showcases every 2017 garden, across Main Avenue, Fresh and Artisan as well as the last-minute additions from BBC Radio 2 Feel Good. It also includes our choice of the main highlights to look out for this year and an agenda question focusing on the inspiration found at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
We hope you enjoy the read and we wish everyone involved the best of luck with their gardens and hope to see you there.
- Highlights: A round-up of the key displays to look out for and a brief insight into this year’s RHS Greening Grey Britain Garden
- Agenda: Does visiting the RHS Chelsea Flower Show inspire you in your work?
- Sarah Eberle: We catch up with RHS Chelsea’s most decorated designer to discuss her illustrious career
- M&G Investments: Celebrating eight years of sponsorship with the RHS, we look back at its gardens
- Charlotte Harris: The debut designer talks about her inspiration behind the Royal Bank of Canada’s (RBC) garden
- Most Inspirational Show Gardens: We asked a few of the designers on Main Avenue this year what their most inspirational show garden has been
- Main Avenue: A look at the gardens on Main Avenue this year
- Fresh: A summary of the gardens in the Fresh Category
- Artisan: The gardens featuring in the Artisan Category 2017
- BBC Radio 2 Feel Good: A glimpse at the Feel Good Gardens exploring the senses
- Trade Stands: A selection of trade stands exhibiting at this year’s event
To view the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 supplement please click here.